At the Total Research Center in Solaise, every effort is made to ensure that fuels meet the needs of our customers and are at the forefront of innovation:
- The researchers’ expertise and know-how in molecular analysis are key elements.
- Engineers' skills (mechanics and combustion) and tribology experts (friction science) contribute to the development of high-performance products.
- Partnerships with car and truck manufacturers allow us to be at the heart of the innovations revolving around engines.
||Stages at the storage warehouse and the loading station|
Total regularly checks the quality of fuels in its warehouses
- Additives developed by Total's research are added to fuels after filling tanker trucks to supply Total gas stations.
- The tanker truck has multiple compartments and can supply multiple gas stations with different products.
||Delivery at TOTAL gas stations|
- The tanker truck, equipped with several compartments, will distribute in the TOTAL gas station TOTAL specific fuels.
- Quality checks are regularly carried out at the gas station to ensure the level of performance required by Total.
- TOTAL fuels contain additives and are therefore of superior quality.
A mobile laboratory for products quality control at gas stations, managed by an independent organization, Apave is set up to ensure the conformity of the products sold to the end customer